Job Id: 63726
Construction Contract Administrator
Our construction client with a beautiful local headquarters is experiencing exponential growth and has an immediate need for a full-time Construction Contract Administrator to join their team! This position will serve as a key member of the accounting team, managing project contracts and their compliance. The ideal candidate is a team player with exceptional attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills. If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you – apply today!
This role is anticipating a hybrid schedule and requires qualified candidates to commute weekly to offices in Portland, Oregon.
Construction Contract Administrator Responsibilities
- Create contract documentation and support project set up/termination.
- Ensure compliance of contract-related components (licenses, releases, W9's).
- Audit invoice codes.
- Collaborate with project teams and managers to review contracts, project reports, and statuses.
- Assist external project stakeholders with general inquiries and requests.
Construction Contract Administrator Qualifications
- 2 years of contract documentation experience within the construction or engineering industry.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office Suite; Viewpoint experience a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong math and problem-solving skills.
Salary: $55k-$65k + Bonus (DOE)
Benefits are available to eligible full-time employees and include coverage for medical, dental, vision, life insurance, AD&D, long term disability, and generous paid time off (PTO).
VanderHouwen is an award-winning, Women-Owned, WBENC certified professional staffing firm. Founded in 1987, VanderHouwen has been successfully placing experienced professionals throughout the Pacific Northwest and nationwide. Our recruitment teams are highly specialized in either Technology and IT, Engineering, or Accounting and Finance career markets. Our recruiters value building meaningful, professional relationships with each candidate as well as developing honed knowledge of companies' staffing needs and workplaces. Partner with us to land your next exciting career.
VanderHouwen is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. VanderHouwen does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state or federal civil rights laws.
- IS Development Manager – Mobile
- IT Infrastructure Manager
- HR Analyst
- FirmGuard Engineering Manager
- VP of Engineering
- Construction Project Coordinator
- Proposal Writer
- HR Generalist
- Email Designer
- Senior Quality Specialist
Thank you for your interest in applying for this position! Please fill out the fields below. Your profile will be reviewed with the rest of the applicants.