Job Id: 62917
Construction Accounting Manager
Our rapidly growing client with Pacific Northwest roots is looking for a Construction Accounting Manager to join their onsite team. This position will be wearing numerous hats with growth potential while working alongside a highly motivated and collaborative team to lead a variety of accounting and finance functions for multiple entities of the company.
Construction Accounting Manager Responsibilities
- Responsible for intercompany transactions, reconciliations, A/P, and general ledger activities.
- Prepare and analyze financial statements and reports.
- Supervise and review accounting team members' work.
- Maintain fixed assets, depreciation, accruals, and property taxes.
- Support job costing and reviewing budgets to actuals for projects.
- Assist with audit requests and develop/improve internal controls, reporting, and close processes.
Construction Accounting Manager Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance.
- 5+ years of progressive accounting experience including 1+ years in construction accounting.
- Prior supervisory/leadership experience required.
- Strong knowledge of multi-entities and GAAP.
- Tech-savvy with ERP systems required (implementation experience a plus) and MS Excel.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to interact at all levels of the organization.
Salary: $90k-$120k + Bonus (DOE)
Benefits are available to eligible full-time employees and include coverage for medical, dental, vision, and matching 401k. Employees will enjoy an onsite game room and monthly company hosted staff events.
VanderHouwen is an award-winning, Women-Owned, WBENC certified professional staffing firm. Founded in 1987, VanderHouwen has been successfully placing experienced professionals throughout the Pacific Northwest and nationwide. Our recruitment teams are highly specialized in either Technology and IT, Engineering, or Accounting and Finance career markets. Our recruiters value building meaningful, professional relationships with each candidate as well as developing honed knowledge of companies' staffing needs and workplaces. Partner with us to land your next exciting career.
VanderHouwen is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. VanderHouwen does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state or federal civil rights laws.
Thank you for your interest in applying for this position! Please fill out the fields below. Your profile will be reviewed with the rest of the applicants.