Job Id: 61484
Chief Operating Officer (COO)
Our client seeks a dedicated full-time COO to drive strategic operations within their organization. This is an exciting opportunity to serve on the leadership team within a fast-growing, cutting-edge design fabrication company. Candidates who speak construction and have a solid foundation in finance are encouraged to apply!
This is a hybrid role requiring qualified applicants to commute weekly to offices in Portland, Oregon.
Responsibilities of the Chief Operating Officer
- Collaborate with business leaders to develop and manage the company's strategic plan.
- Oversee day-to-day operations ensuring alignment with the company's goals and objectives.
- Analyze and improve operational processes, policies, and procedures to increase productivity and profitability.
- Manage budgets and financial performance to meet or exceed targets.
- Identify and evaluate opportunities for growth and expansion.
- Ensure compliance with all legal and regulatory requirements.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders.
Chief Operating Officer Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in business, operations management, or related field.
- 10+ years of relevant leadership experience within construction or related industry.
- Strong business acumen and knowledge of industry best practices/trends.
- Proven financial management skills and ability to drive growth while managing complex operations.
- Tech-savvy with MS Office Suite and able to learn new systems quickly.
- Excellent communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to make sound decisions in a fast-paced environment.
Salary: $150k – $225k (DOE)
Benefits are available to eligible full-time employees and include coverage for medical, dental, vision, and a 401k program.
VanderHouwen is an award-winning, Women-Owned, WBENC certified professional staffing firm. Founded in 1987, VanderHouwen has been successfully placing experienced professionals throughout the Pacific Northwest and nationwide. Our recruitment teams are highly specialized in either Technology and IT, Engineering, or Accounting and Finance career markets. Our recruiters value building meaningful, professional relationships with each candidate as well as developing honed knowledge of companies' staffing needs and workplaces. Partner with us to land your next exciting career.
VanderHouwen is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. VanderHouwen does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state or federal civil rights laws.
- Strategic Sourcing Manager
- IS Development Manager – Claims
- Senior Change Manager (Backoffice SAP)
- IS Infrastructure and Operations Manager
- Inside Sales and Retention Specialist
- Sales Support Coordinator
- Order Management Specialist
- Procurement and Contract Analyst II
- Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
- Benefits Operations Specialist
Thank you for your interest in applying for this position! Please fill out the fields below. Your profile will be reviewed with the rest of the applicants.