Job Id: 62395
Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
Our PE-backed client seeks an innovative, strategic, and future-minded CFO to lead their finance organization full-time. This role would be a great fit for someone who is highly collaborative, self-motivated, solutions-oriented, and enjoys working in a dynamic setting. If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you – apply today!
Responsibilities of the Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
- Drive strategic financial planning, budgeting, and risk mitigation activities.
- Develop and implement efficient processes and procedures.
- Prepare lender reports and ad-hoc financial reports.
- Analyze financial data and present findings to leadership.
- Oversee accounting and finance team members.
- Ensure alignment with the organization's mission and financial goals.
Qualifications of the Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, or related field; MBA or CPA highly preferred.
- 7+ years of progressive experience including public accounting and Big 4 exposure.
- Strong knowledge of strategic FP&A functions.
- Proficient with ERP systems (MS Great Plains or similar).
- Excellent business partnering, communication, and presentation skills with the ability to interact at all levels of the organization.
- Analytical-minded with strong problem-solving and decision-making abilities.
Salary: $150k-$175k + Bonus (DOE)
Benefits are available to eligible full-time employees and include coverage for medical, dental, vision, and 401k program.
VanderHouwen is an award-winning, Women-Owned, WBENC certified professional staffing firm. Founded in 1987, VanderHouwen has been successfully placing experienced professionals throughout the Pacific Northwest and nationwide. Our recruitment teams are highly specialized in either Technology and IT, Engineering, or Accounting and Finance career markets. Our recruiters value building meaningful, professional relationships with each candidate as well as developing honed knowledge of companies' staffing needs and workplaces. Partner with us to land your next exciting career.
VanderHouwen is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. VanderHouwen does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state or federal civil rights laws.
- Finance Manager
- Cash and Treasury Accounting Manager
- Senior Accountant
- Director of Finance
- Junior Accountant
- Senior Accountant
- Senior Payroll Specialist
- Senior Financial Analyst
- Accounting Manager
- Treasury Manager
Thank you for your interest in applying for this position! Please fill out the fields below. Your profile will be reviewed with the rest of the applicants.