Job Id: 63630
Our client is seeking a Bra Designer to assist their organization.
This role is a hybrid model in Beaverton, Oregon.
Bra Designer Responsibilities
- The candidate will work alongside the Bra Design Team to ideate the product from design to execution.
- Identify and create trends and concepts, Bra market research.
Bra Designer Qualifications
- Candidates must be team players, organized, multitask, have knowledge of bra construction, attend and lead design in fit sessions, communicate with suppliers, fabric, and cup pad knowledge.
- Illustrator sketching experience.
- Photoshop experience.
- Miro experience.
- Bra Design experience.
- Tech Pack building experience.
Compensation: $46.51-56.51/hr. (DOE)
Benefits are available to eligible VanderHouwen contractors and include coverage for medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short and long term disability, and matching 401k.
VanderHouwen is an award-winning, Women-Owned, WBENC certified professional staffing firm. Founded in 1987, VanderHouwen has been successfully placing experienced professionals throughout the Pacific Northwest and nationwide. Our recruitment teams are highly specialized in either Technology and IT, Engineering, or Accounting and Finance career markets. Our recruiters value building meaningful, professional relationships with each candidate as well as developing honed knowledge of companies' staffing needs and workplaces. Partner with us to land your next exciting career.
VanderHouwen is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. VanderHouwen does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state or federal civil rights laws.
- Project Attorney / Specialist
- Construction Project Coordinator
- VP Software Engineer
- Proposal Writer
- HR Analyst
- Facilities Coordinator
- Email Designer
- Regional Sales Manager – Materials
- Senior Contracts Administrator
- Construction Contract Administrator
Thank you for your interest in applying for this position! Please fill out the fields below. Your profile will be reviewed with the rest of the applicants.