Job Id: 61083
Benefits Sales Specialist
Our Pacific Northwest client is looking for a hands-on full-time Benefits Sales Specialist to join their team. This role will be responsible for interacting with current and prospective customers showcasing the organization's products through phone, email, and direct mail.
This is a remote position, but candidate must be based in Oregon or Washington.
Benefits Sales Specialist Responsibilities
- Qualify and present benefits products to current and prospective customers and refer leads to internal sales reps.
- Respond to email, phone, and general website inquires.
- Contact current customers regarding eligibility and enrollment changes.
- Review and update application information within the CRM.
- Keep up to date knowledge on industry trends, competitive offerings, and trainings.
- Occasional travel as needed.
Benefits Sales Specialist Qualifications
- Knowledge in insurance, Medicare/Medicaid, and/or general benefits.
- 2 years of related sales experience.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills to interact with all levels of an organization.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
Salary: $48k-$73k (DOE)
Benefits are available to eligible full-time employees and include coverage for medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short and long term disability, matching 401k, tuition reimbursement, and pre-tax parking options.
VanderHouwen is an award-winning, Women-Owned, WBENC certified professional staffing firm. Founded in 1987, VanderHouwen has been successfully placing experienced professionals throughout the Pacific Northwest and nationwide. Our recruitment teams are highly specialized in either Technology and IT, Engineering, or Accounting and Finance career markets. Our recruiters value building meaningful, professional relationships with each candidate as well as developing honed knowledge of companies' staffing needs and workplaces. Partner with us to land your next exciting career.
VanderHouwen is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. VanderHouwen does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state or federal civil rights laws.
- Vendor Operations Coordinator
- Purchasing Assistant
- Regional Account Manager
- Procurement and Contract Analyst
- Pharmacy Benefits Specialist
- IS Development Manager – Claims
- Strategic Sourcing Manager
- Change Manager (CLM Program – Telephony replatform)
- DTC Promotions Coordinator
- Order Management Specialist
Thank you for your interest in applying for this position! Please fill out the fields below. Your profile will be reviewed with the rest of the applicants.