Job Id: 62780
Our westside client is looking for an analytical and detail-oriented Asset Manager to join their team. They are seeking a hands-on individual who brings passion for mission-driven causes and enjoy seeing their efforts directly benefit communities around the state.
This is a hybrid role requiring qualified applicants to commute weekly to offices near Beaverton, Oregon.
Asset Manager Responsibilities
- Manage portfolio of assets aligning to organization's goals and strategies maximizing financial performance.
- Serve as a main point of contact for external stakeholders and maintain positive relationships.
- Review cash flow projections and forecasts and develop reports to monitor asset performance and stay compliant with regulations.
- Oversee audits and review annual renewals related to taxes.
- Review budgeting efforts, make recommendations, and monitor expenses.
- Oversee purchases of new assets and renewal schedules.
- Ability to travel to local worksites required.
Asset Manager Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, or similar field preferred.
- Prior related experience with knowledge in finance and project management.
- Strong business acumen and leadership skills.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Well-versed in MS Excel required.
Salary: $80k-$95k (DOE)
Benefits are available to eligible full-time employees and include coverage for medical, dental, vision, life insurance, long term disability, AD&D, mileage reimbursement, remote work stipend, employee assistance plan (EAP), and retirement plan with employer contribution.
VanderHouwen is an award-winning, Women-Owned, WBENC certified professional staffing firm. Founded in 1987, VanderHouwen has been successfully placing experienced professionals throughout the Pacific Northwest and nationwide. Our recruitment teams are highly specialized in either Technology and IT, Engineering, or Accounting and Finance career markets. Our recruiters value building meaningful, professional relationships with each candidate as well as developing honed knowledge of companies' staffing needs and workplaces. Partner with us to land your next exciting career.
VanderHouwen is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. VanderHouwen does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state or federal civil rights laws.
Thank you for your interest in applying for this position! Please fill out the fields below. Your profile will be reviewed with the rest of the applicants.