Job Id: 59420
Administrative Support Specialist
Our Pacific Northwest healthcare client is seeking a friendly, adaptable, and tech-savvy Administrative Support Specialist to join their team! This is an excellent opportunity to gain resume-building experience alongside a collaborative team at a well-established and respected company.
This is a hybrid role requiring qualified applicants to commute weekly to offices in Spokane, Washington.
Administrative Support Specialist Responsibilities
- Assist with calendar bookings, meeting arrangements, and event preparations.
- Perform data entry, document filing, and distribution of informative materials.
- Support documentation activities to maintain accurate records.
- Assist with data collection and preparation of reports.
- Answer phones/emails, greet and direct visitors.
- Support claims processing and expense reporting.
Administrative Support Specialist Qualifications
- 1+ years of administrative or office support experience.
- Experience within healthcare, insurance, or financial services industries preferred.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite including PowerPoint required.
- Experience with Salesforce or Tableau preferred.
- Exceptional communication skills with an emphasis on customer service.
- Able to prioritize multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
Salary: $17.50-$20/hr. (DOE)
Benefits are available to eligible VanderHouwen contractors and include coverage for medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short and long term disability, and matching 401k.
VanderHouwen is an award-winning, Women-Owned, WBENC certified professional staffing firm. Founded in 1987, VanderHouwen has been successfully placing experienced professionals throughout the Pacific Northwest and nationwide. Our recruitment teams are highly specialized in either Technology and IT, Engineering, or Accounting and Finance career markets. Our recruiters value building meaningful, professional relationships with each candidate as well as developing honed knowledge of companies' staffing needs and workplaces. Partner with us to land your next exciting career.
VanderHouwen is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. VanderHouwen does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state or federal civil rights laws.
- Consumer Assortment Planning Manager
- Director of Business Development
- Community Engagement Specialist
- Senior Administrative Assistant
- Director, Value Based Payment Actuarial Services
- Instructional Designer
- Program Coordinator
- Clinical Services Intake Analysts
- Senior Coding Auditor and Training Specialist
- Account Manager
Thank you for your interest in applying for this position! Please fill out the fields below. Your profile will be reviewed with the rest of the applicants.