Job Id: 63189
Our client is seeking an Administrative Clerk to assist their organization. The Administrative Clerk performs clerical support for departments within the client's federal employee program(FEP). The clerk works closely with department staff as well as staff in other corporate departments.
This role is fully onsite in Medford, Oregon.
Administrative Clerk Responsibilities
- Maintains and processes order requests for Sales and Marketing materials and supplies.
- Prepares daily correspondence, envelopes, applications, and other records for imaging.
- Provides backup coverage for the imaging department.
- Enter tracking information on Salesforce.
- Provides administrative support such as scheduling conference rooms, maintaining supplies, delivering documents, and scheduling office equipment maintenance as needed.
- Receives, analyzes, and determines appropriate action needed for all incoming claims, correspondence, and/or inquiries coming into the unit.
- Verify that the information produced on documents is accurate.
- Research returned mail for correct addresses and update subscriber and/or provider files as appropriate.
- Assists and supports staff in sending out standard memos and correspondence.
- May research and report findings back to Supervisor or Lead as needed.
- Willing to work overtime and on weekends as needed.
- Provides administrative support to all department staff.
- Adheres to department standards for quality, timeliness, and department processes and procedures.
Administrative Clerk Qualifications
- Administrative Clerk would have a High School diploma or GED and 1 year of Customer Service or medical office experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Basic knowledge of FEP-specific systems such as CRM Salesforce and Carefirst Bridge is preferred.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced, team environment.
- Solid administrative skills including 30 wpm keying ability, with 95% accuracy; 10-key ability.
- Strong communication skills on the phone, verbally, and in writing.
- Ability to follow instructions.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and appropriately prioritize workload with a focus on accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to learn and retain new or evolving information and procedures.
- Ability to work under stress and pressure and respond to inquiries with tact, diplomacy and patience.
- Ability to research and utilize available internal resources.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office products such as Word and Excel.
- Ability to analyze incoming work to determine the appropriate course of action.
- Strong organization, data entry, and administrative skills.
- No unusual working conditions.
- Work is primarily performed in an office environment.
Compensation: $17.50-$18.50/hr. (DOE)
Benefits are available to eligible VanderHouwen contractors and include coverage for medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short and long term disability, and matching 401k.
VanderHouwen is an award-winning, Women-Owned, WBENC certified professional staffing firm. Founded in 1987, VanderHouwen has been successfully placing experienced professionals throughout the Pacific Northwest and nationwide. Our recruitment teams are highly specialized in either Technology and IT, Engineering, or Accounting and Finance career markets. Our recruiters value building meaningful, professional relationships with each candidate as well as developing honed knowledge of companies' staffing needs and workplaces. Partner with us to land your next exciting career.
VanderHouwen is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. VanderHouwen does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state or federal civil rights laws.
- Administrative Support Specialist
- Enterprise Sales Executive
- HR Analyst
- Consumer Services Support Lead
- Social Media Manager
- Marketplace Operations Specialist
- Order Management Specialist
- Senior Architect
- Document Management Technician
- Human Resources (HR) Analyst
Thank you for your interest in applying for this position! Please fill out the fields below. Your profile will be reviewed with the rest of the applicants.