Job Id: 61637
Accounts Receivable Supervisor
Our growing Portland area client is looking for an Accounts Receivable Supervisor with strong leadership skills to join their collaborative team! This company is an industry leader operating across the US. The Accounts Receivable Supervisor will be monitoring day-to-day A/R functions and supervising the receivables team.
Accounts Receivable Supervisor Responsibilities
- Supervise team members.
- Reconcile aging accounts receivables to the general ledger and identify discrepancies for multiple accounts.
- Respond to internal customers’ billing, AR, and collections inquiries.
- Support cash receipts, review contract invoicing terms, and approve payments.
- Perform billing adjustments and ensure proper internal controls.
- Provide documentation for audit requests.
Accounts Receivable Supervisor Qualifications
- 3 years’ experience related to billing, collections, and full-cycle A/R.
- Prior supervisory/management experience required.
- Experience from a construction or similar industry preferred.
- Intermediate Excel skills; familiar with Viewpoint Vista a plus.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Salary: $70k+ and Bonus (DOE)
Benefits are available to eligible full-time employees and include coverage for medical, dental, vision, disability, health savings account (HSA), life insurance, tuition reimbursement, and 401k with company match.
VanderHouwen is an award-winning, Women-Owned, WBENC certified professional staffing firm. Founded in 1987, VanderHouwen has been successfully placing experienced professionals throughout the Pacific Northwest and nationwide. Our recruitment teams are highly specialized in either Technology and IT, Engineering, or Accounting and Finance career markets. Our recruiters value building meaningful, professional relationships with each candidate as well as developing honed knowledge of companies’ staffing needs and workplaces. Partner with us to land your next exciting career.
VanderHouwen is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. VanderHouwen does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state or federal civil rights laws.
Thank you for your interest in applying for this position! Please fill out the fields below. Your profile will be reviewed with the rest of the applicants.