Job Id: 63737
Accounts Payable Supervisor
Our client, recognized as a top place to work, is looking for a hands-on Accounts Payable Supervisor to join their team. This organization is dedicated to making an impact in the local communities supported by a low turnover staff.
This is a hybrid role requiring qualified applicants to commute weekly to offices in Tualatin, Oregon.
Accounts Payable Supervisor Responsibilities
- Oversee complex AP functions ensuring proper documentation and timely processing.
- Supervise and back up an AP team in processing and reconciling AP invoices.
- Review transactions and documentation for accuracy.
- Prepare 1099s and communicate with vendors regarding payments and invoices.
- Assist with month-end financial reports and department projects.
Accounts Payable Supervisor Qualifications
- 3 years of full process A/P experience including a minimum of 1+ years of supervisory responsibility.
- A/P experience with complex multi-entity/cost centers required.
- Degree in Accounting or Finance preferred.
- Proficient with ERP systems and MS Office Suite including Excel skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to interact at all levels of the organization.
- Analytical mindset with strong problem-solving skills.
Salary: $75k-$90k (DOE)
Benefits are available to eligible full-time employees and include coverage for medical, dental, vision, employee assistance plan (EAP), life insurance, wellness reimbursements, employer paid disability insurance, and retirement plan with employer match.
VanderHouwen is an award-winning, Women-Owned, WBENC certified professional staffing firm. Founded in 1987, VanderHouwen has been successfully placing experienced professionals throughout the Pacific Northwest and nationwide. Our recruitment teams are highly specialized in either Technology and IT, Engineering, or Accounting and Finance career markets. Our recruiters value building meaningful, professional relationships with each candidate as well as developing honed knowledge of companies' staffing needs and workplaces. Partner with us to land your next exciting career.
VanderHouwen is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. VanderHouwen does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state or federal civil rights laws.
- Senior Accountant
- Senior Accounts Payable Lead
- Finance Manager (Manufacturing)
- Non-Profit Controller
- Accounting Assistant
- Corporate Controller
- Senior Accountant
- Actuarial Analyst II
- Accounting Specialist
- Credit Analyst
Thank you for your interest in applying for this position! Please fill out the fields below. Your profile will be reviewed with the rest of the applicants.