Job Id: 61703
Accounts Payable Specialist
Our westside client is looking for a full-time Accounts Payable Specialist to join their collaborative team onsite. This role will be working alongside a tight-knit accounting group in a fast-paced international company.
Accounts Payable Specialist Responsibilities
- 3-way matching, general ledger coding, and weekly check runs.
- Create POs and send to clients.
- Review invoices for special check requests and obtain approval payments when needed.
- Communicate with vendors and internal teams regarding payment inquiries.
- Support month-end close processes.
- Maintain accounting records.
Accounts Payable Specialist Qualifications
- 2+ years of full process accounts payable experience.
- Associates degree in Accounting preferred.
- Well-versed with ERP systems; SAP experience highly preferred.
- Intermediate Excel skills.
- Strong communication skills with an emphasis on customer service.
- Exceptional attention to detail, accuracy, and organization.
Salary: $25+/hr. (DOE)
Benefits are available to eligible full-time employees and include coverage for medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short and long term disability, educational assistance/tuition reimbursement, and matching 401k.
VanderHouwen is an award-winning, Women-Owned, WBENC certified professional staffing firm. Founded in 1987, VanderHouwen has been successfully placing experienced professionals throughout the Pacific Northwest and nationwide. Our recruitment teams are highly specialized in either Technology and IT, Engineering, or Accounting and Finance career markets. Our recruiters value building meaningful, professional relationships with each candidate as well as developing honed knowledge of companies' staffing needs and workplaces. Partner with us to land your next exciting career.
VanderHouwen is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. VanderHouwen does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state or federal civil rights laws.
- Senior Accountant
- Part-Time Accountant
- Senior Tax Accountant
- Senior Staff Accountant
- Staff Accountant
- Senior Accountant
- Inventory Analyst
- Part-Time Staff Accountant
- Director of Finance
Thank you for your interest in applying for this position! Please fill out the fields below. Your profile will be reviewed with the rest of the applicants.