Job Id: 61599
Accounts Payable Specialist
Our client has an immediate opening for a dedicated Accounts Payable Specialist to join their team! This is an excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door with a solid company that has been operating for 30 years, providing top quality products to clients worldwide.
Accounts Payable Specialist Responsibilities
- Perform 3-way match and process AP invoices.
- Prepare weekly check runs.
- Research and respond to vendor requests for information.
- Maintain accurate vendor accounts.
- Ensure timeliness and accuracy of processing activities.
Accounts Payable Specialist Qualifications
- 2+ years of related AP experience; recent manufacturing industry experience required.
- Degree in Accounting or similar field a plus.
- Proficient with Excel (PivotTables, VLOOKUPs) and ERP systems (MS Dynamics highly preferred).
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with emphasis on customer service.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
Salary: $58k+ (DOE)
Benefits are available to eligible full-time employees and include coverage for medical, dental, vision, FSA, HSA, life insurance, short and long term disability, employee assistance plan (EAP), tuition reimbursement, and matching 401k.
VanderHouwen is an award-winning, Women-Owned, WBENC certified professional staffing firm. Founded in 1987, VanderHouwen has been successfully placing experienced professionals throughout the Pacific Northwest and nationwide. Our recruitment teams are highly specialized in either Technology and IT, Engineering, or Accounting and Finance career markets. Our recruiters value building meaningful, professional relationships with each candidate as well as developing honed knowledge of companies’ staffing needs and workplaces. Partner with us to land your next exciting career.
VanderHouwen is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. VanderHouwen does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state or federal civil rights laws.
- Accounts Receivable Supervisor
- Treasury Finance Specialist
- Senior Accountant
- Project Accountant
- Payroll Specialist
- Senior Tax Associate
- Treasury Analyst
- Senior Accountant
Thank you for your interest in applying for this position! Please fill out the fields below. Your profile will be reviewed with the rest of the applicants.