Job Id: 61544
Our well-established and nationally recognized healthcare client is looking for a knowledgeable full-time Accounting Manager to lead their accounting team. You won’t want to miss out on this opportunity to join one of Oregon’s top 100 companies to work for!
This is a remote opportunity, but candidates must be within a commutable distance to Portland, Oregon.
Responsibilities of the Accounting Manager
- Oversee accounting team and their functions.
- Manage month and year end processes ensuring timeliness, accuracy, and GAAP compliance.
- Develop and maintain relationships with business partners.
- Drive financial planning, budgeting, forecasting, and reporting activities.
- Prepare financial reports and present findings to leadership.
- Suggest and implement process/systems improvements for increased efficiency.
- Occasional travel may be required.
Accounting Manager Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field; CPA a plus.
- 5+ years of progressive multi-entity accounting experience including previous supervisory responsibility.
- Familiarity with GAAP and financial planning/reporting within the healthcare insurance industry.
- Tech-savvy with reporting systems (Power BI) and strong Excel skills.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and leadership skills.
- Analytical mindset with strong problem-solving abilities.
Salary: $89k-$115k (DOE)
Benefits are available to eligible full-time employees and include coverage for medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short and long term disability, FSA, wellness incentives, matching 401k, professional development opportunities, and vendor service discounts.
VanderHouwen is an award-winning, Women-Owned, WBENC certified professional staffing firm. Founded in 1987, VanderHouwen has been successfully placing experienced professionals throughout the Pacific Northwest and nationwide. Our recruitment teams are highly specialized in either Technology and IT, Engineering, or Accounting and Finance career markets. Our recruiters value building meaningful, professional relationships with each candidate as well as developing honed knowledge of companies’ staffing needs and workplaces. Partner with us to land your next exciting career.
VanderHouwen is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. VanderHouwen does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state or federal civil rights laws.
- Payroll Tax Accountant
- Inventory Analyst
- Financial Analyst
- Part-Time Accountant
- Treasury Finance Specialist
- Payroll Specialist
- Senior Accounting Manager
- Director of Finance
- Staff Accountant
Thank you for your interest in applying for this position! Please fill out the fields below. Your profile will be reviewed with the rest of the applicants.