Job Id: 60469
We are working with a highly innovative manufacturing client who is seeking an experienced Accounting Manager to join their team full-time. If you've been looking for an exciting opportunity to work within a state-of-the-art organization that maintains a family-like atmosphere this could be the role for you – apply today!
Accounting Manager Responsibilities
- Handle cost accounting, inventory management, and accrual functions.
- Support month and year end duties including financial planning and audit preparation.
- Prepare and analyze financial statements; share findings with business leaders.
- Prepare journal entries and account reconciliations.
- Research and resolve discrepancies as they arise.
- Additional duties and ad-hoc reporting/analysis as needed.
Accounting Manager Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or similar field required.
- 3+ years of progressive accounting experience including supervisory responsibility.
- Manufacturing or similar industry experience with knowledge of cost accounting and accruals.
- Proficient with ERP systems and MS Office including intermediate to advanced Excel skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels of the organization.
- Self-motivated with an analytical mindset and strong problem-solving skills.
Salary: $90k-$110k + Bonus (DOE)
Benefits are available to eligible full-time employees and include coverage for medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short and long term disability, HSA with employer contribution, FSA, 401k with employer match, annual profit sharing, wellness program, tuition assistance, and an employee assistance program.
VanderHouwen is an award-winning, Women-Owned, WBENC certified professional staffing firm. Founded in 1987, VanderHouwen has been successfully placing experienced professionals throughout the Pacific Northwest and nationwide. Our recruitment teams are highly specialized in either Technology and IT, Engineering, or Accounting and Finance career markets. Our recruiters value building meaningful, professional relationships with each candidate as well as developing honed knowledge of companies' staffing needs and workplaces. Partner with us to land your next exciting career.
VanderHouwen is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. VanderHouwen does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state or federal civil rights laws.
- Director of Finance and Operations
- Staff Accountant
- Director of Finance
- Accounting Specialist
- Finance Manager
- Senior Internal Auditor
- Cost Accountant
- Payroll Manager
- Cash Applications Specialist
Thank you for your interest in applying for this position! Please fill out the fields below. Your profile will be reviewed with the rest of the applicants.