Job Id: 63717
Our well-known client has an excellent opportunity for a knowledgeable and organized Accountant to join their onsite team on a contract basis! This industry-leading company is driving significant projects with sustainability as its focus.
- Handle consolidations, journal entries, and financial statements.
- Perform monthly reconciliations for multiple accounts.
- Support the year-end audit.
- Assist with sales and use tax returns.
- Prepare financial reports as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting.
- 3 years of accounting with knowledge in financial analysis and reporting.
- Well-versed in GAAP.
- Proficient in large ERP systems (Oracle, NetSuite, and/or Workday) and MS Excel required.
- Team player with exceptional communication skills.
Benefits are available to eligible VanderHouwen contractors and include coverage for medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short and long term disability, and matching 401k.
VanderHouwen is an award-winning, Women-Owned, WBENC certified professional staffing firm. Founded in 1987, VanderHouwen has been successfully placing experienced professionals throughout the Pacific Northwest and nationwide. Our recruitment teams are highly specialized in either Technology and IT, Engineering, or Accounting and Finance career markets. Our recruiters value building meaningful, professional relationships with each candidate as well as developing honed knowledge of companies' staffing needs and workplaces. Partner with us to land your next exciting career.
VanderHouwen is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. VanderHouwen does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state or federal civil rights laws.
Thank you for your interest in applying for this position! Please fill out the fields below. Your profile will be reviewed with the rest of the applicants.