Job ID: 52495
VanderHouwen, a well-established professional staffing and recruiting brand in Portland, OR is hiring a full-time Integrated Marketing Manager to join our internal team! In this role, you will execute and deliver a broad range of marketing initiatives across channels including comprehensive content strategy development and planning, content creation, copywriting, project management, performance tracking, and analytics reporting. This is your chance to apply your marketing generalist expertise, creative innovation, and results-oriented approach to help grow VanderHouwen’s presence across the Pacific Northwest and beyond!
- Develop and execute integrated marketing plans to support new customer acquisition, customer retention, strengthen overall brand loyalty, and prosper VanderHouwen’s recruiting and job placement services.
- Research trends and perform competitive audits to identify effective ways to target specific audiences and personas.
- Recommend new ideas for content and campaigns to influence positive customer engagement and lead conversion.
- Hands-on management to continuously create, refresh, and update content and projects in areas including social media channels, lead generation management & execution, email marketing, blogs, paid media campaigns, website optimization, sales enablement materials, event promotion, and any branded giveaway products.
- Ensure all content has a consistent narrative, is on-brand, and optimized for search and conversion – regularly evaluate keyword and SEO strategies to improve existing content.
- Utilize and maintain content and editorial calendars to ensure content themes are organized and delivered in an optimized manner.
- Measure and report performance of targeted organic and paid campaigns, social media, email, and website content. Use these insights to help propose and refine strategies and goals to improve customer experience and lead conversions.
- Partner with external vendors for marketing-related projects, service, and support (website, creative freelancers, MarTech tools, etc.)
Your Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to take ownership of VanderHouwen’s marketing processes and functions with a consultative approach and growth mindset.
- Ability to create and deliver compelling digital content that positively elevates company brand voice, reaches target audiences and personas, and achieves content engagement goals.
- Utilize data-driven performance measures to adaptively manage campaigns and channels.
- Excellent planning, time-management, and decision-making skills with the ability to work on numerous projects simultaneously in an organized manner.
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with stakeholders to move projects forward to completion.
- Strong aptitude for using and learning a variety of digital marketing platforms (i.e., social media management, content creation, analytics, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to write and edit for various formats and apply sharp proofreading abilities.
- Passion for data-driven performance measures to adaptively manage campaigns and channels.
- Strong relationship building skills to develop rapport with internal stakeholders, external vendors, and other staff across the company.
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and constant change with being thoughtful in communications and maintaining skilled awareness of team dynamics.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Positive attitude and desire to effectively learn new methodologies.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred, ideally in journalism, marketing, business, or other degree accompanied by relevant work experience
- Proven experience in B2B marketing campaign development and execution
- Experience using MS Office programs (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams)
- Experience using content design tools, social media platforms (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram), social media management tools, email marketing tools, and website content management systems. Experience with Canva, Sprout Social, MailChimp and WordPress is ideal.
- Well-versed in utilizing and optimizing Google Analytics, along with analytics for paid media, social media, and email marketing to develop insightful reports on marketing campaign performance trends.
Note: This role will temporarily work remotely due to COVID-19.
Perks of working at VanderHouwen
Excellent benefits including paid time off, paid holidays, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, long-term care, and 401(k) plan with company match. Friendly, fun, and professional team environment.
Located along the banks of the Willamette River in Portland, Oregon, VanderHouwen is an award-winning, Women-Owned, WBENC-certified professional staffing firm. Founded in 1987, VanderHouwen has been successfully recruiting and placing experienced professionals throughout the Pacific Northwest and nationwide. At VanderHouwen, we're all about relationships. We are a family-owned and operated business, and the notion of being a family is woven across the entire VanderHouwen team.
Our core values of being ethical, highly personal, and always responsive extend to how we treat our employees. We offer generous benefits, have a strong respect for work/life balance, and are committed to helping you build an exciting and rewarding career. After all, careers are what we know best!
VanderHouwen is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. VanderHouwen does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal civil rights laws.